Bangladesh Cricket Board ( BCB) has announced a fourteen members squad of Bangladesh National Cricket Team for the first Test match of the two matches bilateral Test series against England. There is four new faces in this squad and youngster Mehedi Hasan Miraj is one of them.
This led has passed a superb time while playing for Bangladesh Under-19 Cricket Team and became able to write his name in the heart of most  the Bangladeshi cricket lovers.  In fact he is one of those rare cricketers who get a large number of fans before wearing National team’s Jersey. And due to his excellent performances in age level as well as in domestic cricket the news of  his presence in the Test squad for the first Test match didn’t come that surprisingly. 
Being a part of the squad of National team for the first time is really something special.  And Miraj himself is feeling really fascinated.  This middle-order batsman said – “I am really feeling great for being called for the team.” 
Undoubtedly it is a great step of him toward his dream. And make entry in the international cricket arena with a Test match is really something very special.  Mehdi Hasan Miraj is also  feeling this thrill. He said –
“I always wanted to start my start my international career with a Test match. And now after getting this opportunity I am really feeling great. If I get the opportunity, I will try to give my best.”
” I have been brought  in the team as a spinner.  But I want to contribute in the other sectors too.” – he also added. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mehedi's 12 seals historic win over England